Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Parties, Parties and More Parties- Entertainment A La Mode

For those of you who don't know, I am getting married in TWO weeks.  Yes, only TWO weeks!  This last weekend marked the kick-off to our wedding madness- my 3 beautiful and delightful sisters threw me a bachelorette party that was FABULOUS.  It was a mix of sass and low-key (the perfect combo in my opinion) and it made me feel so blessed to have friends in my life that loved me and supported me.  Seriously, without good friends and family, what would your wedding be?  My sisters and I reunited on Saturday and had a day of relaxing in the sunshine, jamming to music and pampering ourselves.  Then the whole clan met up and we went out on the town.  We started at Bar Lurcat, and I looked around me at the entire table, the sun was shining on a beautiful room full of beautiful people, all feeling jovial and in good spirits- and something hit me.  Having all of these people that I loved so much together and smiling reminded me that these are the moments I need to take in and remember.  These are the moments that pass by and we are too busy to "stop and smell the roses".  So I froze in my seat, and looked around, and let the feeling and the memory soak in- I feel blessed and thankful for my amazing friends!

Here are some shots throughout evening that I just HAD to share:)

My sisters and I had a full day of bonding and catching some rays. 
 Clearly feeling good about striking a pose
And more shots of the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment