Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dainty Little Things- Fashion a la Mode


Good things come in small packages.  Or so the saying goes.  Now don't get me wrong, I am a huge advocate of big, outrageous, costume jewelry.  A huge supporter of bright colors and statement pieces.  But my go-to, day-to-day pieces are my dainty ones.  (Rose gold items to be exact.) Now they can come in any metal: silver, gold- rose or yellow, titanium, tungsten if you wish, but my personal favorites are my rose gold ones.  I got my great grandmother's wedding band from my grandpa when I turned 18, and haven't taken it off since.  Others, I've accumulated over the years. The nice thing about these pieces is you can find them anywhere, at any price, and mix and match at your will.  Anthropologie, while they carry amazing and big statement jewelry, also carries a ton of small, dainty pieces.  They add a lot to an outfit without being too much!





No comments:

Post a Comment